All images and content copyright Terri Paulson-Sasaki

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Night out

Dear Kiwi,

Papa and I got to watch you, last night, all by ourselves.  We sent you mommy and daddy to the movies - so we could have time alone.  You were such a good boy.  You spent some time snuggled in Papa's arms while I ate my dinner.


You slept the entire time they were gone, but woke up about 10 minutes before they came home.  I was ready to give you a bottle when they walked in the door - you calmed right down when you saw them.  You followed your daddy's movements with your eyes, turning your head as he walked.

You are such a good baby, but you DON'T like to have your diaper changed.  You need to give me a break and not scream so much, lol.  You love to snuggle and I love to snuggle you.

A couple of days ago I was holding you and talking to you.  All of a sudden you let out a coo, it was the most beautiful cooing sound.  You are way too young to be making noises, it brought tears to my eyes.  Uncle Kyle heard it and we were shocked that it came out of you.  I think you were surprised too, because you tried to do it again - but no sound came out.  You seem so much older than you are.

I can hear you starting to cry upstairs at the moment.  You are starting to wake up now, to start your morning.  You have the cutest cry, at first, then you get really loud - belly loud.  I am so glad that you are living with us right now.  I am so lucky.

Love,
Grandma

 

No comments:

Post a Comment