All images and content copyright Terri Paulson-Sasaki

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Update

I, finally got my laptop back so I am able to post again - woo hoo.  There has been so much going on here, so I will update with pictures soon.  Last weekend, we had the baby shower for the grandson that is due in two weeks.  It is wonderful, so many of my son's friends came along with our family.  My living room is full of clothes and diapers.   There must be 20+ boxes of diapers.  We have such great supportive friends. 

Nikki is going to her 12 week appointment today.  She is so excited to see how the twins are doing.  I can't wait to see the updated picture.  I will post pictures soon of the beach photo shoot of the girls and the maternity shoot I did of Jayme and Suzi.  Too many things to do, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment