All images and content copyright Terri Paulson-Sasaki

Monday, July 9, 2012

Paradise Day 6

It was another great day. It was raining in the morning, so we decided to run some errands. Ben Franklin craft store, Wal-mart and home depot. I found some wood frames (on sale) for my classroom. I got them painted and need to add the scrapbook paper to them

As soon as we got our errands done the sun came out and I told hubby we should go golfing. It was beautiful. I sat in the cart - reading. Usually, there is some entertainment involved in him playing. But, dang it - the guy has gotten better. I, only, laughed once

We spent the late part of the afternoon - sitting on the patio, listening to music while I got crafty. So relaxing

I woke up to the sound of rain this morning, so not sure what we are going to do today. I am sure I can find something to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment